Just Don’t Do What the Incompetent People Do!
1 – They Think, Say, & Do Negative Things
- They see problems in every opportunity.
- They complain that the sun is too hot.
- They curse the rain for ruining their plans for the day.
- They blame the wind for ruining their hair.
- They see the problems but never the solutions.
- They think that everyone is against them.
- They regard failures as disasters.
- Every little bit of difficulty is magnified to the point of tragedy.
- They become discouraged easily instead of learning from their mistakes.
- They never seem to move forward because they’re always afraid to come out of their comfort zones.
2 – They Act Before They Think
- They move based on instinctive motives.
- If they see something they like, they buy at once without any second thought.
- Then they see something better and regret & curse for not able to take advantage of the bargain.
- They spend & spend again until nothing is left.
- They don’t think about the future. What they’re after is the pleasure they will experience at present.
- They don’t think about the consequences.
3 – They Talk Much More Than They Listen
- They always engage in talks that would make them heroes.
- They want to be the star of the show.
- Mostly they are not aware that what they’re saying is not sensible anymore.
- When other people advise them, they close their ears because they’re too proud to admit their mistakes.
- In their mind they’re always correct.
- They reject suggestions because that will make them feel inferior.
4 – They Give Up Easily
- They quit upon recognizing the first signs of failure but successful people treat failures as stepping stones to success.
- Incompetent people don’t have the persistence to go on and fulfill their dreams.
- At first, they may be excited to start an endeavor. But then they lose interest fairly quickly, especially when they encounter errors.
- Then they go & search for a new one.
- Same story & same results.
- They become jealous of other successful individuals.
- Instead of working hard to be like them, they spread rumors and try every dirty trick to bring them down.
- They’re too proud to ask for advice.
- They could’ve asked these successful ones nicely.
- Moreover, they’re too negative to accomplish anything.
6 – They Waste Their Time
- They just waste their precious time in eating, drinking, smoking, watching TV, chatting,
playing games, or worse, staring at the blank wall with no thoughts whatsoever to improve their lives.
- They don’t know what to do next.
- It’s perfectly fine to enjoy once in a while but time should be managed efficiently in order to succeed.
- There should be a proper balance between work & pleasure.
7 – They Take the Easy Way Out
- They don’t want any suffering or hardship but want a good life.
- If there are two roads to choose from, they would choose the wider road with less rewards than the narrower road with much better rewards at the end.
- These people don’t know that what you reap is what you sow and that efforts & actions will not go unnoticed.
- They just wish to get whole world but don’t plan or do something to achieve the target.
- They sit around *wishing* that things would be better, but it’s not likely that they ever will be.
- They don’t create a plan, nor get into action.
9 – They Hide Their Weaknesses
- They always try to hide their weaknesses.
- They pose themselves as very intelligent and competent but they fail to hide their incompetency.
- They are in habit of complaining instead of asking.
- They always complain about everyone and even everything.
- They believe that they behave good to all but none is good to them.
- Complaining is passive, not active.
- They always say yes to please the people even when they want to say no.
- Then they find themselves unhappily going through the motions of living, giving control of their time, energy, and spirit to anyone who asks for it.
- They don’t have courage to say no to the people.
12 – They Don’t Have Priorities
- They don’t have priorities and want to do everything.
- They just react to the next thing that gets their attention, but they never have enough time for what is important.
- They never schedule their time around their priorities.
13 – They Don’t Finish their Jobs
- They start a job then leave it unfinished and shift to the new one.
- They can start many such businesses but none is completed.
- They can’t free themselves from the past by identifying and cleaning up their unfinished business.
14 – They Ignore the Present
- They always ignore the present and think about a bright future.
- Today is a result of all the Today’s that came before it.
- A well lived present will naturally produce wonderful future.
- Save a rupee today and you’ll have a rupee tomorrow.
- Only what you do TODAY can affect tomorrow.
- If you want to have a fantastic life, never engage yourself in these deadly habits that incompetent people do.