- Yet we don’t believe, but they are dangerous.
- The voluntary exposure of the brain to microwaves from cell phones is the largest human biological experiment ever.
2. Cell Phones Dangerous Than Cigarettes
- Brain experts warn of huge rise in tumors and calls on industry to take immediate steps to reduce radiation.
- Mobile phones could kill far more people than smoking or asbestos, a study by an award-winning cancer expert has concluded.
- People should avoid using them and that governments and the mobile phone industry must take “immediate steps” to reduce exposure to their radiation.
3. Potential Side Effects of Exposure to EMR
- Cell phones emit EMR even in stand-by mode, expose other areas of the body to harmful ELF radiation, as well. Some potential side effects of exposure to EMR:
- Blurry vision, Headaches, Nausea
- Fatigue, Neck pain, Memory loss
- Leukemia, Brain cancers, Birth defects
- Changes in metabolism
- Enzyme changes that affect DNA
- Increased risk for alzheimer’s disease
- Increased risk for heart conditions
4. Better to Through the Cell Phone Away?
- Observing the simple precautions and recommendations can reduce your exposure to the dangerous Electromagnetic Radiation.
5. Don’t Allow Children to Use a Cell Phone
- Children’s skulls are thinner and their brains contain more fluid than adults. Radio frequencies travel through children’s brains much more easily and increase the risk of cancer.
6. Cell Phone May Cause Brain Tumors!
- Brain Tumors are now cause more deaths among children then any other form of cancer.
- Malignant Brain Tumors are the second leading cause of death in children (under age 15) and in young adults (under age 34).
- The pregnant women or those suspected for pregnancy might avoid using the cell phones.
- Don’t use a cell phone with babies or young children on the lap or in the arms.
- Ultrasounds and electronic fetal monitoring also expose the unborn infants to EMR. So avoid these procedures unless absolutely necessary.
- The developing organs of the fetus or child are the most sensitive to any possible effects of EMR exposure.
8. Limit the Talk Time!
- Just a two-minute call on a cell phone can alter the natural electrical activity of the brain for up to an hour.
- The more time you spend talking on cell phones, the greater your risk of developing brain or eye cancer.
- Be polite, but keep it brief – You may be saving not only money, but a life – quite possibly your own.
9. Use a Regular Land-line Phone as Much as Possible.
- Regular phones are the safest way for conversations and work.
- The base of a cordless phone emits high levels of EMR, even when the phone is not being used.
10. Keep the Cell Phones Away from Body!
- By moving the cell phone just 2 inches away from the head while talking, the effect of EMR on your head is reduced by 75%.
- Cut the EMR exposure to less than 1% by keeping the cell phone over 7 inches away from any part of your body.
- It is better to communicate via text messaging rather than making a call.
- It will be limiting the duration of exposure and the proximity of EMR directly to the brain.
12. Switch Ears Regularly While Talking!
- Switch ears regularly while communicating on your cell phone to spread out your exposure.
- Before putting your cell phone to the ear, wait until your correspondent has picked up.
- This limits the power of the electromagnetic field emitted near your ear and the duration of your exposure.
- Avoid carrying the cell phone in the pocket, on the belt , or in the hands.
- The hip bone produces 80% of the blood cells and is especially vulnerable to EMR damage.
- It also affect the fertility.
- Body tissues in the abdomen absorb radiation more quickly than the head.
- Position the cell phone with the keypad facing towards the body if put it in a pouch or hand bag. This way the antenna is facing away from you.
14. Hold It at the bottom.
- By covering large areas of the phone with your hand, you reduce its ability to send and receive signals.
- The phone then increases its power and transmits stronger radiation to compensate this.
- So hold the phone as far down as possible, so it can operate at low power.
15. Avoid Using Wired Headsets.
- Headsets, including the ear buds that come with most cell phones have been shown to act as antenna, channeling the EMR directly into the ear canal.
- Using regular ear buds or ear pieces, transferring 3 times more EMR and it is directly being emitted in the ear canal, which is closer to brain.
- That’s good reason to avoid listening to music on your cell phone.
16. Use Air-Tube with Ferrite Beads or Diode.
- This headset is believed to be safer, because EMR can’t travel up in the air tube, and also, it does not act as antenna.
- Ferrite beads suppress the EMR and dissipate it. They absorb the EMR and convert it into heat.
- The Cell Phone Diodes can also be used to reduce EMR.
- Never hold the phone directly against the head.
- EMR decreases in direct proportion to the distance the source is from body.
18. Bluetooth Head Piece May be Suggested.
- The Bluetooth headsets emit 1/100th the EMR of a normal cell phone.
- But whatever EMR a Bluetooth headset does emit, it does so directly into the ear. Caution is warranted.
19. Turn Off Cell Phones in Metal Enclosures.
- This includes: Vehicles, Elevators, Airplanes, Trains, Subways, Any other metal enclosure.
- The metal enclosures are trapping the radiation and reflecting it back upon you and others.
20. Make Calls When Signals are Strong.
- Cell phones automatically increase power output when the signals are weak, exposing you to greater EMR.
21. Avoid Making Calls When Moving Fast.
- A cell phone automatically increases power when it is moving at high speeds, such as, in a car, train, subway, or plane, as it attempts to connect to the next cell phone base station.
22. Turn Cell Phone Off at Night.
- EMR emitted from cell phones and even electric clocks can lower the quality of sleep.
- The Safe Wireless Initiative also suggests moving your electric alarm clock or clock radio at least 6 feet away from your head.
23. Get Low SAR Cell Phone.
- When purchasing a cell phone, be sure to get one with low SAR (Specific Absorption Rate).
- Many cell phone manuals indicate the SAR rate of that particular model.
- Cell phone SAR rates can be found at:
24. Avoid Using Cell Phone While Driving!
- Talking on the cell phones while driving is now a big reason of fatal accidents.
- Your mental concentration may divide while using cell phones which may reduce road sense.
25. Avoid Using While Charging!
- Don’t talk on the cell phones while they are put on charging.
- Don’t use incompatible/unauthorized cell phone batteries and chargers.
- Avoid damaging the phone by dropping it, keeping it where it can become overheated, or allowing it to get wet.
26. Three Things Your Mobile Phone Can Do!
If signals of your mobile network are not available and there is emergency, dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network to establish the emergency number for you. It can be done even if the keypad is locked.
Two: Have you locked your keys in the car?
If you lock your keys and remote in the car and the spare keys are at home, call someone at home on their mobile phone from your cell phone. Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the person at your home press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on their end. The car will unlock.
Three: How to disable a STOLEN mobile phone?
Dial the code *06# on your mobile to get a 15 digit serial number. Write it down and keep it safe. In case of mobile theft, you can give this number to the service provider to block the handset.
27. Do your Best, Allah (SWT) Will Do the Rest.
- We can’t protect ourselves from all dangers.
- We don’t want to be fearful, as that’s one more stress that is also damaging our emotional and physical health.
- But we can work at becoming truly informed and then act on that information to the best of our ability.
- When we have done what we can, then we pray and trust in Allah (SWT) to do what we can’t.